Valentine's Day, in Mexico, is known as El Día del Amor y Amistad, the Day of Love and Friendship. This holiday is not only significant for those in romantic relationships, but also a way for friends and family to show love and appreciation for each other. (Illustration by Mariana Motoko)
On Wednesday Feb 14th, Chef Gloria Dominguez will collab with us on this special evening.
$58/person (tax & service exclusive).
- white fish ceviche, hibiscus (Gloria)
- mole rosa, pollo rotisado, verdolagas (Adriana)
- chocolate torte (Aaron)
Non-refundable deposit of $58/person is required to book. This credit will be applied to your final bill the night of reservation. Deposit covers three courses and any additional purchases will be added to your bill plus tax and service.
FEB 14th Dinner
- not all dietary restrictions may be accommodated *Vegetarian option available by prior request
-non refundable tickets
- reservations may be held for a max of 15 minutes. Any late parties may lose their seating
- NO OUTDOOR FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON PREMISES
Cancellations by Feb 7th, your payment will be given as a Gift Certificate for future use. No refunds or credits are given if cancelled after Feb 7th.